You can cook Beef Stir-Fry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Stir-Fry
- You need 200 g of thinly sliced sirloin.
- You need 1 of onion thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of courgettes thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of carrot thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of chilli, sliced.
- Prepare of Good handful of spinach, chopped coarsly.
- You need 4-5 of broccoli florets sliced.
- You need 150 g of chestnut mushrooms sliced.
- You need 100 g of bamboo shoots.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic thinly sliced.
- You need 4-5 tbls of dark rich soy sauce.
- Prepare of Toasted sesame seeds to garnish.
- It’s 2 tbls of oil to saute.
Beef Stir-Fry instructions
- Heat a large wok over high heat and add 1 tbls of oil. When hot, add the thinly sliced beef in a single layer and saute for a a few minutes..
- When ready, remove from the heat and place in a bowl. Add 2 tbls of the soy sauce and set aside.
- In the wok where you cooked the beef, add the remaining oil and start adding the vegetables in this order (so to preserve the crunch) cooking about 1 minute in between each addition: Onion, carrot, bamboo shoot, chilli and garlic, mushrooms, courgettes and finally the beef..
- Add the remaining soy sauce and toss so all the vegetables and the beef are coated through..
- Place on a serving dish and sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately with some white rice or noodles..