Chicken Kebabs. How do you make Chicken Kebab? Chicken kebabs are so simple to make, they are basically marinaded chicken, threaded onto skewers and cooked through. For this recipe we use a marinade.
Make your own chicken kebabs for a lighter version of the takeaway favourite. These skewer recipes are great for BBQs, picnics or even just a midweek meal. These chicken kebabs are marinated in the traditional Greek flavors of lemon, garlic and oregano for an easy and healthy weeknight dinner winner. You can have Chicken Kebabs using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Kebabs
- You need of chicken pieces marinated overnight in juice of 1 lime, 1 tsp ginger, garlic paste and salt.
- It’s of cream cheese.
- It’s of yoghurt.
- You need of cream.
- Prepare of ginger grated.
- You need of coriander stem and leaves chopped.
- It’s of green chilli chopped.
- It’s of cumin, cardamom seeds.
Chicken kebab recipe – Learn how to make tender flavorful and aromatic grilled chicken kabab at home. Recipe with step by step photos. Chicken breasts: Thighs could be substituted they just need to grill a little longer. Olive oil: This adds flavor and helps prevent exterior of chicken drying out.
Chicken Kebabs step by step
- Add the yoghurt, cream cheese, double cream, coriander stems, ginger, green chillies, black cumin and cardamom powder to a bowl and mix well until combined; Add the marinated chicken, mix again and leave in the fridge for approximately 1 hour before grilling..
- Grill over a barbecue for approximately 4 minutes. Turn over and grill for a further 3 minutes or until cooked through. Before serving, sprinkle with chaat masala and lemon juice.
Very tender and so flavorful, these Easy Chicken Kebabs are MUST TRY this summer! This is my go-to kebab recipe. Turkish Chicken Kebabs – Expect More. I'd like to think that all the chicken coming off American grills this summer will be as tasty, juicy, and tender, as these Turkish chicken. The chicken in our Chicken Kebabs will come out beautifully moist and full of flavour – and much This Chicken Kebab recipe is super versatile and we love it served with rice or in a wholemeal pitta.