★Fried Tandoor Chicken ★.
You can have ★Fried Tandoor Chicken ★ using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of ★Fried Tandoor Chicken ★
- It’s 1 of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Yoghurt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Cardamon powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Red pepper powder.
- It’s of Bread crumbs.
- You need of oil for fry.
★Fried Tandoor Chicken ★ instructions
- Remove the skin, Cut the breast into pieces about 1 cm thick.
- Mix yogurt with curry powder, cumin, cardamom, garam masala, red pepper and salt, and then add chicken and soak for half a day to one day.
- Take chicken from yogurt sauce, sprinkle it with breadcrumbs, and fry it..
- When frying, it will burn quickly if it is hot. Fry it slowly until it becomes a darker color at medium temperature. It's delicious if you bake it in the oven, but if you fried it, the meat will be juicier..
- Today I made a one plate dinner with tandoori chicken fry and hydrangea rice ball..