Mango soup with salmon, blueberries and basil💛. Recipe by Executive Chef/ Co-Owner Marcus Samuelsson, Aquavit, New York City. Whip up a batch of gluten-free blueberry oat pancakes – with lemon maple syrup – and you can skip the side of guilt. Naturally sweet, with low sodium and no added sugar, this delicious take.
I happen to enjoy this for my lunch the other day, and plan to make. Add the basil admit (reserve a few leaves for garnish), then puree and strain through a sieve. Bring to a boil and let reduce until desired consistency. You can have Mango soup with salmon, blueberries and basil💛 using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango soup with salmon, blueberries and basil💛
- You need 300 g of Mango purée or (fresh or frozen mango).
- It’s 100 g of Salmon.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lime juice.
- Prepare 10 g of Basil.
- Prepare 5 g of Blueberry.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper on taste.
Transfer blueberry mixture to blender or food processor and puree. This may be done in batches to prevent overflow. This healthy Salmon with Mango Salsa is deceptively easy even though it looks completely gourmet! It is packed with flavor from a vibrant chipotle wet rub complimented by To make this Salmon with Mango Salsa recipe, all you need are a few ingredients, a big piece of foil, a baking sheet and an oven.
Mango soup with salmon, blueberries and basil💛 step by step
- Cut salmon in medium pieces and fry on olive oil for one minute from each side..
- If using fresh or frozen mango just blend it in food processor or blender to the purée..
- Mix mango purée with lime juice. Put mango mixture in plates. Add salmon, blueberry and basil. Enjoy!.
For a perfect pairing, serve the salmon with hot lemony and fruity salsa made with pomegranate seeds, sweet mango, and dried blueberries. Remove salmon from oven and serve with salad and mango-basil vinaigrette. Blueberry Balsamic Glazed Salmon is salmon that has been coated in a flavorful sticky sauce made from blueberries, balsamic vinegar, sugar, thyme, and lemon. I've been thinking about pairing basil and blueberries with salmon for awhile now. Love the cream cheese idea, too.