Jerk Chicken Tray Bake. This chicken tray bake recipe gives you the basic principles of how to make a tray bake. Let the oven do the hard work with this simple chicken traybake. Squash the unpeeled garlic cloves with the back of your knife and add to the tray, then pick over the thyme leaves and sprinkle over the paprika.
Heat oven and prepare baking sheet: preheat. A chicken tray bake recipe full of sunshine flavours. If you'd prefer not to use sherry, substitute with chicken stock instead. You can cook Jerk Chicken Tray Bake using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jerk Chicken Tray Bake
- Prepare of For the marinade.
- Prepare 2 of scotch bonnet.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 of sml red onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of all spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s of juice of 1 lime.
- You need of juice of 1 orange.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s of For the Tray Bake.
- It’s 4 of skinless chicken thighs.
- You need 1/2 of butternut squash.
- It’s 1 of lrg red onion.
- You need handful of cherry toms.
- You need bunch of coriander.
- Prepare 1 of red &1 yellow pepper.
- Prepare 1 of sml head of broccoli.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s Handful of mixed seeds.
- It’s 1 of mellow red chilli, sliced to serve.
- It’s 1 of more tbsp of soy sauce and Olive oil drizzled when served.
This bright chicken tray bake recipe uses red and yellow peppers, tomatoes, olives, paprika, chorizo and sherry. If you don't like sherry, or just want to keep the cost down, use. Jerk chicken is how they like to cook chicken in Jamaica and throughout the Caribbean. I walk you through making the easiest, tastiest sheet pan dinner using jerk seasoning mix and whatever vegetables you have on hand.
Jerk Chicken Tray Bake instructions
- In a food processor pop all the ingrediants for the marinade and blitz. Then cover the chicken thighs and leave for a minimum of 2 hrs pref overnight..
- Chop the butternut, peppers and onions into cubes and chunks and pop in a tray. Levae the broccoli out..
- Add the chicken thighs and marinade to the tray and add some olive oil. Put into a preheated oven at 200…
- Leave for 20 mins and then add the broccoli and cook for 10 minutes..
- When the chicken is cooked through and the veg is ready sprinkle with fresh coriander, chopped cherry toms, chilli, seeds, salt and pepper and a little more Olive Oil and Soy Sauce, serve and Enjoy x.
Can be low carb or keto. We have ideas for chicken traybakes, fish traybakes, sausage traybakes and vegetable traybakes. Keep the family happy with hasselback chicken, paprika cod, Italian sausage roast and meatballs with feta. Hot, succulent Jamaican Jerk Chicken is a tropical treat. You'll love the heat and flavor of this fiery marinade.