Jerk Chicken Tray Bake. This chicken tray bake recipe gives you the basic principles of how to make a tray bake. Let the oven do the hard work with this simple chicken traybake. Squash the unpeeled garlic cloves with the back of your knife and add to the tray, then pick over the thyme leaves and sprinkle over the paprika.
Heat oven and prepare baking sheet: preheat. A chicken tray bake recipe full of sunshine flavours. If you'd prefer not to use sherry, substitute with chicken stock instead. You can cook Jerk Chicken Tray Bake using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jerk Chicken Tray Bake
- It’s of For the marinade.
- You need of scotch bonnet.
- You need of garlic cloves.
- You need of sml red onion.
- You need of soy sauce.
- Prepare of red wine vinegar.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of all spice.
- It’s of cinnamon.
- Prepare of juice of 1 lime.
- You need of juice of 1 orange.
- You need of brown sugar.
- You need of For the Tray Bake.
- Prepare of skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare of butternut squash.
- It’s of lrg red onion.
- It’s of cherry toms.
- Prepare of coriander.
- It’s of red &1 yellow pepper.
- You need of sml head of broccoli.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
- You need of mixed seeds.
- It’s of mellow red chilli, sliced to serve.
- You need of more tbsp of soy sauce and Olive oil drizzled when served.
This bright chicken tray bake recipe uses red and yellow peppers, tomatoes, olives, paprika, chorizo and sherry. If you don't like sherry, or just want to keep the cost down, use. Jerk chicken is how they like to cook chicken in Jamaica and throughout the Caribbean. I walk you through making the easiest, tastiest sheet pan dinner using jerk seasoning mix and whatever vegetables you have on hand.
Jerk Chicken Tray Bake step by step
- In a food processor pop all the ingrediants for the marinade and blitz. Then cover the chicken thighs and leave for a minimum of 2 hrs pref overnight..
- Chop the butternut, peppers and onions into cubes and chunks and pop in a tray. Levae the broccoli out..
- Add the chicken thighs and marinade to the tray and add some olive oil. Put into a preheated oven at 200…
- Leave for 20 mins and then add the broccoli and cook for 10 minutes..
- When the chicken is cooked through and the veg is ready sprinkle with fresh coriander, chopped cherry toms, chilli, seeds, salt and pepper and a little more Olive Oil and Soy Sauce, serve and Enjoy x.
Can be low carb or keto. We have ideas for chicken traybakes, fish traybakes, sausage traybakes and vegetable traybakes. Keep the family happy with hasselback chicken, paprika cod, Italian sausage roast and meatballs with feta. Hot, succulent Jamaican Jerk Chicken is a tropical treat. You'll love the heat and flavor of this fiery marinade.