Nepali Fried chicken.
You can have Nepali Fried chicken using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nepali Fried chicken
- You need 3 of chicken fillet (450 g) cut to bite sizes.
- You need of Seasonings.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coriander (chopped), can use the dry one as well.
- Prepare of Dried chilli flakes (to your liking).
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Pepper (to your liking).
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of curry powder.
Nepali Fried chicken step by step
- Combine all seasonings in a mixing bowl..
- Add in chicken pieces and mix well until all chickens are fully coatted with the seasoning (it best to let it marinated for at least 20 mins)..
- Heat the oil on a flying pan and fry the chicken until chicken look golden brown and cooked thoroughly. You can pan fried the chicken too if you don't want to use too much oil, it will still taste pretty good..
- Serve the Nepali fried chicken with dal bhat for a real authentic experience..