Nepali Fried chicken.
You can cook Nepali Fried chicken using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nepali Fried chicken
- Prepare of chicken fillet (450 g) cut to bite sizes.
- Prepare of Seasonings.
- It’s of garlic (minced).
- It’s of coriander (chopped), can use the dry one as well.
- Prepare of Dried chilli flakes (to your liking).
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of Pepper (to your liking).
- It’s of egg.
- You need of curry powder.
Nepali Fried chicken instructions
- Combine all seasonings in a mixing bowl..
- Add in chicken pieces and mix well until all chickens are fully coatted with the seasoning (it best to let it marinated for at least 20 mins)..
- Heat the oil on a flying pan and fry the chicken until chicken look golden brown and cooked thoroughly. You can pan fried the chicken too if you don't want to use too much oil, it will still taste pretty good..
- Serve the Nepali fried chicken with dal bhat for a real authentic experience..