Pesto Chicken Sandwich.
You can cook Pesto Chicken Sandwich using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pesto Chicken Sandwich
- You need of chicken breasts boneless and thin.
- Prepare of Brown bread (4 slices).
- Prepare of cheese.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of pesto paste.
- It’s of Sun-dried tomatoes OR Sun-dried tomatoe paste.
- It’s of Salt and black pepper.
Pesto Chicken Sandwich instructions
- Sprinkle both sides of the chicken with the Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- On a grill OR a large skillet over medium heat and spray it with olive oil. Cook chicken breasts for 5 to 8 minutes per side.
- Assemble the sandwiches and top with chicken, tomatoes, and cheese, and brush tops and bottoms of the sandwiches lightly with olive oil.
- Cook sandwiches over medium to medium high heat until first side is toasted and flip. The sandwiches are done when both sides are golden.