You can cook Tandoori Chicken using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tandoori Chicken
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of onion diced.
- It’s of pepper diced.
- It’s of chicken breasts cut into chunks.
- You need of dairy free natural yoghurt.
- Prepare of curry powder.
- You need of garam masala.
- You need of chilli flakes.
- You need of Fresh coriander.
- Prepare of rocket.
- Prepare of gluten free pitta breads.
Tandoori Chicken step by step
- Mix together the chicken, yoghurt, curry powder, garam masala and chilli flakes Place the olive oil in a shallow pan over a medium heat Add in the chicken, pepper and onions.
- Saute for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked Serve with toasted gluten free pittas and side salad.