Basied Chicken with Glass Noodles.
You can cook Basied Chicken with Glass Noodles using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Basied Chicken with Glass Noodles
- You need 900 of gm- 1.2kg whole chicken (chopped into pieces).
- Prepare 2 of potatoes (in pieces).
- You need 6 of Shiitake Mushrooms (slice into half).
- It’s Glass of Noodles.
- You need of Nyonya Pongteh Sauces (1 pre-pack).
- It’s of Chopped garlic.
- Prepare 500 of ml-600ml water.
- Prepare of Spring onion.
- Prepare leaf of Coriander.
- Prepare of Cabbages (chopped).
Basied Chicken with Glass Noodles step by step
- Wash the chicken with salt and rise off, follow by wash the chicken with hot water to remove the smell,rise off and put aside.
- Heat oil to pan, add the garlic and the pre-pack sauce (stir fry for 2min),add in the chicken (stir for 5min) add in the potato, cabbage and mushroom (stir for 5 min) add in the water (cover the lid to boil for 15min-25min).
- Add in the glass noodles(5min) add in spring onion and coriander leaf (ready to served with rice or plain porridge).