Easy Moroccan chicken. Unlike classic and well-known recipes like Chicken Tikka Masala or Chicken Piccata, Moroccan Chicken can be interpreted. Moroccan Chicken Thighs Recipe Cook the chicken alongside classic Moroccan ingredients such. Chicken tagine is a traditional Moroccan dish of chicken pieces braised with spices, garlic, onion, olives, and preserved lemons.
Made with preserved lemon and olives, you can cook it in a traditional tagine or the oven. Chicken thighs, plenty of spices, onions, green olives, lemons, raisins, cooked low and slow until fall apart tender. Moroccan chicken is tender, succulent, and full of exotic flavor. You can have Easy Moroccan chicken using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Moroccan chicken
- You need 8 of chicken thighs.
- Prepare 100 ml of olive oil.
- You need 4 tbsp. of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 4 of ozs chopped dried apricots.
- You need 4 of ozs chopped dates.
- Prepare 4 of ozs green olives.
- It’s 2 of ozs capers, rinsed.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1 oz of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
Put all ingredients into food processor except for the cilantro. This Moroccan chicken tagine recipe is delicious, authentic and easy to make. Find out my family If you've never cooked a chicken tagine the Moroccan way, prepare yourself to have a culinary. This easy Moroccan chicken tagine will let you experience all those flavours yourself.
Easy Moroccan chicken instructions
- Trim the chicken, place in a flat ovenproof dish. Mix together all the other ingredients except the cinnamon and sugar, pour over the chicken and leave to marinate for a few hours (or overnight)..
- Mix together the sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over the dish. Bake at 180 degrees for approx 45 minutes. If the top is starting to burn, stir the dish and turn the pieces of chicken over. Serve!.
Before I go any further let me just say that you do not need a tagine dish to make this. The combination of spices and vegetable flavors are amazing. Add chicken stock & gradually mix in flour or cornflour until well mixed & not lumpy. Add honey Note: You can use chicken pieces or whole chicken which has been cut up into portions, but you will then. This easy dinner recipe for Moroccan Chicken Thighs features spices you probably already have in your spice rack.