Chicken Pad Thai.
You can cook Chicken Pad Thai using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Pad Thai
- It’s 150 g of rice noodles.
- You need 1 of chicken breast cut into small cubes.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 of spring onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper finely chopped.
- You need 1 of garlic clove minced.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of roasted peanuts finely chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of fish sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tamarind sauce.
- It’s 110 ml of water.
Chicken Pad Thai step by step
- Place the rice noodles in a bowl of bowling water for about 8 minutes, drain away the water and set the rice noodles aside In a small saucepan fry the garlic, pepper and shallots for a couple of minutes in a little oil Stir in the tamarind sauce, chilli flakes, water, sugar and fish sauce Bring to the boil then set aside to use later.
- Add some olive oil to a wok and stir fry the chicken for 5 minutes on a high heat Turn down the heat to medium and stir in the beaten egg Cook for a couple of minutes.
- Stir in the cooked rice noodles and the sauce you made earlier Add in the peanuts and spring onions Cook for a further minute and then serve.