Crispy and Juicy Fried Chicken and Fried Chicken Burger.
You can have Crispy and Juicy Fried Chicken and Fried Chicken Burger using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy and Juicy Fried Chicken and Fried Chicken Burger
- It’s 1 KG of Chicken pieces (on the bone).
- Prepare 2 of Chicken Breast Fillet.
- Prepare 240 g of Plain Flour.
- You need 1.5 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 Tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 2 Tsp of All Purpose.
- Prepare 1.5 Tsp of Garlic Paste.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need of Vegetable Oil.
Crispy and Juicy Fried Chicken and Fried Chicken Burger step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180C and wash the Chicken pieces and Fillet to start off with using Lemon and Vinegar. Followed by rinsing in water before adding the following seasoning; Salt, Pepper, Garlic and All Purpose Seasoning..
- Beat the eggs and mix in with the seasoned Chicken pieces and Fillet. In a bowl, mix the flour and baking powder together and dip each Chicken and Fillet into the dry mixture before frying. Make sure they are fully coated both sides before frying to achieve a crunchy juicy taste..
- In a deep pot, add Vegetable Oil for deep frying and add the Chicken in the hot oil one by one on a medium heat. Fry each side until golden brown..
- Remove the Chicken pieces and Fillet, then place on a foil lined baking tray. Place the tray in the pre-heated oven and bake for 10 minutes in order to fully cook, otherwise leave for further 5 minutes..