Tandoori chicken wings. Boldy spiced tandoori chicken wings are a game-night staple in our home. Served with cooling coriander-cumin spiced yogurt or tangy blue cheese dressing these wings are a crowd-pleaser. Chicken Wings Get a Tandoori Style Makeover.
Chicken wings are the perfect Keto snack. They are great if you need something to munch on in the evening or even to share with friends at Tandoori chicken is red, mainly because of the food colour. Pour over the chicken and massage the bag to coat all the wings. You can have Tandoori chicken wings using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tandoori chicken wings
- Prepare of For the tikka masala mix.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Clove.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Nutmeg.
- It’s of For the chicken.
- Prepare 1 kg of chicken wings (tips cut off).
- You need 1/2 cup of plain yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbls of vegetable oil.
Arrange the wings on the grill grate. This tandoori chicken wing recipe is done easily in the oven. Place the wings in one layer on a rack on a rimmed baking sheet. Chicken wings are ideal for this technique: The meat is protected by a garam masala-spiced yogurt marinade, and the wing tips get crisp.
Tandoori chicken wings instructions
- Mix all the spices above to make the tikka masala mix.
- To the chicken wings, add the tikka masala spice, the yoghurt, lemon juice & vegetable oil, mix well to combine.
- Leave the chicken to marinade for up to 2 hrs (if you can leave it overnight, then you allow more time for the flavours to be absorbed by the chicken).
- Arrange the chicken wings on an oven tray covered with parchment paper. Grill the wings for about 15 minutes, then flip and grill for another 15 minutes, until the top of the wings carries a charred-like colour.
- Serve as an appetiser..
Glaze the wings with store-bought mango chutney after cooking. Add the chicken wings and turn to evenly coat. Oil a steamer basket and place inside the Instant Pot. Remove the chicken from the marinade, letting any excess. Bite into these flavorful Tandoori-Style Chicken Wings.