Fireball Chicken Curry.
You can cook Fireball Chicken Curry using 26 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fireball Chicken Curry
- Prepare of chicken.
- You need of medium onion, chopped finely.
- Prepare of small tomatoes.
- You need of ginger-garlic paste.
- It’s of Thai chillies (4 chopped, 3 slit lengthwise).
- You need of medium potato, cut into roughly 1-inch cubes.
- Prepare of Chopped coriander as desired.
- You need of Mustard oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of dried chilli peppers.
- You need of bay leaves.
- You need of cloves.
- Prepare of cardamom pods.
- You need of cinnamon stick.
- It’s of turmeric powder.
- You need of chilli powder.
- Prepare of cumin powder.
- Prepare of coriander powder.
- It’s of garam masala.
- It’s of ghee.
- Prepare of To marinate chicken.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of ginger-garlic paste.
- It’s of yogurt or 5 tbsp kefir.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of mustard oil.
Fireball Chicken Curry step by step
- Marinate chicken for at least 2 hours with turmeric, ginger-garlic paste, yogurt or kefir, and mustard oil..
- Head mustard oil in a kadai or deep pan, it should be enough to just submerge the onions. When the oil is hot, add bay leaves, dried chillies, cardamom pods, cloves, and cinnamon..
- Let the cardamom pods change colour, fry the 4 chopped green chillies, then add onions and salt, cook till soft and translucent..
- Add the ginger-garlic paste, and incorporate it into onions. Cook for half a minute..
- Add tomatoes, cover pan for 2 minutes, or until soft and mushy. Stir tomatoes till mashed..
- Add turmeric, chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, and garam masala..
- Add potato cubes, cook for 2 minutes..
- Add chicken, and stir until outside of chicken turns white (partially cooked)..
- Add hot water to pan, enough to cover the chicken. Top with the slit green chillies. Set the heat to medium low, and simmer 20 minutes or until the chicken is done..
- Drizzle a teaspoon of ghee, and garnish with chopped coriander. (And a green chilli or 2 if you’d like)..