Kala channa chat. Kala Chana Chaat, is a nutrition packed Black Chickpea Salad made with black chickpeas, crunchy onions, tomatoes, avocado and spices. This refreshing salad has fresh and tangy. Like,share & subscribe Kala Channa Chat / Spicy Channa Chaat Recipe I hope you like my recipe give it a thumbs up. -Chilli Cheese Pakoray.
How to make Kala Chana Chaat or Black Chickpeas Chat Recipe for Ramadan Iftar Time. A Step by Step Complete Recipe of Kaley Chaney ki Chat by Kitchen With. Refreshing and tangy Kala Chana Chaat is made with black chickpeas, onion, tomatoes and flavored with spices. You can have Kala channa chat using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kala channa chat
- Prepare of Oil(1tea spoon).
- It’s of Lemon juice (5tablespoon).
- Prepare of Boil black channel(1cup).
- You need of Boil aloo(1cup).
- It’s of Onions(½cup).
- You need of Tomatos(½cup).
- Prepare of Green copped coriander(2table spoon).
- You need of Copped Green chilli(1).
- Prepare of Red chilli powder (½tea spoon).
- You need of Zeera(1tea spoon).
- Prepare of Imli ka plup.
- Prepare of Salt(1tea spoon).
- It’s of Chat masala (1tea spoon).
Dark chickpeas are tossed in a delicious blend of Indian spices, lemon juice, and Kala chana is an Indian black chickpea, also called Bengal gram. Kala Chana Chaat, How to make Kala Chana Chat Recipe. Kala Chana Chaat can be eaten as snack Or while you on your trekking Or picnic. Kala Chana aka Black Chickpeas – have you guys ever tried it?
Kala channa chat instructions
- Aik bartan my oil Dalian or stove per low heat py rakh dain..
- Oil my zeera shamil Kar dain jb khuboo any lagy tu boil kalay channy dal dain or achi tarhanmix Kar dain.
- Per is my salt, red chilli,green chilli,Chaat masala add Karin..
- Achi tarhan mix Kar ky aloo, onions or tomatoes daal dain or aag ko band Kar dain..
- Per is my imli ka plup, lemon juice or coriander shamil Karin..
- Achi tarhan mix Kar ky serving bowl my dalin or chat masala or coriander ky garnish karain..
Sookha kala chana (dried black chickpeas cooked with spices), poori (deep fried bread) along with halwa (sweet) is the quintessential. About Recipe This black chana and aloo chaat is healthy, spicy, tangy and so yummy. Kala Chana Recipe (Black Chickpeas Chaat). Next morning, discard the water and wash chickpeas. Chana chaat makes a wonderful breakfast, a mid-morning snack or an after school snack too.