Idli sambar so easy now. Idli sambar recipe – This super quick idli sambar is the best you can make at home to serve with your tiffins like idli, vada, pongal. Idli sambar recipe made with dal, quick cook veggies, spices and herbs. This is my version of the quick tiffin sambar that goes good with most South Indian breakfasts.
I love mini idli sambar or sambar idli the best but only at. Idli Sambar Recipe with stepwise photos. One of the best tiffin sambar recipe i must say. You can have Idli sambar so easy now using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Idli sambar so easy now
- You need 1 cup of Tuar dal.
- Prepare 1 of pumpkin,.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- You need 2 of Green chillies.
- It’s 1 cup of beans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peas.
- It’s 1 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 2 of Onions finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Hing.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Rai.
- It’s 10-12 leaves of Kadi patta.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes chopped.
- You need 1 of Dry red chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Tarmarind paste.
- Prepare To Taste of Sambar masala.
- You need 2 cups of Suji.
- You need 2 cups of curd.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 packet of ENO.
Idli Sambar recipe with step by step photos and video. Idli and sambar is a combination made for each other. There are many ways sambar can be made. finally, enjoy idli sambar with hot steamed idli. Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video recipes.
Idli sambar so easy now instructions
- Put tuar dal in cooker and add 1tab.oil in it and add turmeric powder and some salt. Cook it.Now add vegetables such as peas,beans,carrot and pumpkin in it. Again cover the lid and pressure cook it for two vissels.Now in another pan put some oil and add rai and kadhi patta in it. After few seconds add some heeng and red dry chillies and stir it. Then add chopped onions and ginger garlic paste in it. Stir it continuously and after that add chopped tomatoes and.
- Kashmiri lal mirch in it. Put all the mixture in cooker and let it boil with lid open..
- For idli take suji and put equal quantity of curd in it. Stir it continuously till the batter turns it to smooth paste. For smooth batter add some water in it. Add eno in it and add some salt in it.Then pour the batter in the idli moulds and microwave it for 6to 7minutes. Now ur idlies are ready to eat.
This Idli Sambar recipe / Instant Sambar for idli is a perfect and heavenly combo with hot steaming idli's. I have already shared a hotel style tiffin. Now after adding the ground sambar powder and dal, the sambar tends to thicken. Here is an instant sambar -side dish for idly dosa which can be prepared in just a matter of few minutes. Today we will learn how to make a quick and easy sambar for idli, dosa, pongal and vada following this easy recipe.