Burnt Sugar Free Cheesecake – WOW. The flavors of this cheesecake is indescribable and thats why you MUST try it! Spread on top of cheesecake when completely cooled. This "burnt" Basque cheesecake is one of the rare trendy recipes that I'm actually posting while it's still trendy.
The unmistakable unique looking Basque Burnt Cheesecake with its deeply caramelised top that challenges the concept of the perfect baked cheesecake has been on my mind for some time ever. Burnt sugar is an important flavor and color ingredient used in Trinidad and Tobago cuisine, but it has a place in American cooking as well (usually as a syrup), such as in pound cake, burnt sugar cake, as a syrup spooned over cheesecake, and in beef and poultry recipes. I wonder if this could be made gluten free with GF flour and use sucralose instead of sugar? You can cook Burnt Sugar Free Cheesecake – WOW using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Burnt Sugar Free Cheesecake – WOW
- It’s of Cream Cheese.
- It’s of Whipping Cream (or Heavy Cream).
- Prepare of Erythritol (Easy available now on www).
- Prepare of Large Eggs.
- Prepare of Vanilla Bean paste or extract.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Butter to Grease Pan.
Wow, those that weren't diabetic couldn't tell. Spray a pie pan with PAM and pour in cheesecake mixture. No-bake Pumpkin Cheesecake With Graham Cracker Crust, Unflavored Gelatin, Water, Light Cream Cheese, Pumpkin, Sugar Substitute, Ground. This is another dessert that you usually bake in a pan of simmering water, which cooks the filling while preventing it from cracking or curdling.
Burnt Sugar Free Cheesecake – WOW instructions
- Preheat Oven 200c.
- In Large Bowl stir Cream Cheese, Cream and Erytritol and blend together.
- Add one egg at a time and combine all, then add Vanilla and Salt..
- Grease a 25cm cake tin with the butter and line with parchment paper bringing up high over the sides as the cake will rise alot..
- Pour in the mixture and bake for 60 mins until the top is dark brown and jiggles. Allow to cool to room Temp then put into Fridge for at least 5 hours to set (over night is best)..
- Serve with any topping you like, I cook down some berries with a chopped apple and 1 tsp ginger powder and a little Brown sugar..
Burnt cheesecakes are changing the cheesecake game with their crustless base and intentional charred ends. These burnt cheesecakes are a testament to finding beauty in imperfections. Though these cakes go against traditional cheesecakes, it still packs. Finally a cheesecake that is easy to make, low in fat and even has no added sugar. Add melted butter and stir again until ingredients are moistened and completely combined.