Chicken shami burger with crunchy fries 😋👌. I prefer to shallow fry instead of deep frying. I substitute the ingredients with the healthy option. For example oil or different spices.
Originating from Pakistan, this spicy sandwich is a trendy street-food item, eaten all over the country. Crispy, Crunchy — meet Tender and Juicy. Introducing the NEW Crispy Pretzel Chicken Fries, now at Burger King. You can have Chicken shami burger with crunchy fries 😋👌 using 29 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken shami burger with crunchy fries 😋👌
- You need of Ingredients for chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Chicken boneless.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tikka masla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- You need 1 of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare of Ingredients for shami kabab.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chany ki dal.
- It’s 3 pieces of boneless chicken.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of zeera.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garammasla.
- You need of Now assembling's ingredients.
- Prepare 7 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cabbage.
- It’s 1 of tomato in slices.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber.
- You need 1 cup of Ketchup.
- It’s 1 cup of Mayonnaise.
- You need 7 of fresh buns.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of oil.
- You need leaves of Some lettuce.
Shami Burger is an easy to make burger recipe which will surely be a family favorite. All you need is mutton, chana dal, onions, tomatoes, capsicums and a wholesome of aromatic spices to prepare this lip-smacking non-vegetarian dish at home. The delicious mutton tikkis used in the recipe are prepared. Shami kabab recipe with video – Chicken shami kabab are a kind of meat kebabs that are popular in India and neighboring countries.
Chicken shami burger with crunchy fries 😋👌 step by step
- Sb sy phly shami kabab bana ly chany ki dal ko pani m bheego dy for at least 2 hrs then ek pateeli ma chany ki dal boneless chicken ur sary masaly ur ginger garlic paste dal ke usy dal galne tak pakye jab dal gal jye phr usy thanda kar ke chopper ma pees ly ya kundi ma kar ly then us ma lemon juice add kar ke hatho ki madad sy mix kar ke us ke kabab bana ly ur egg ke sath shallow fry kar ly kabab ready ha. Size ma choty choty kabab ready kary.
- Phir chicken ko ready kar ly chicken ko boil kar ke shredd kar ly and then ek pan ma 2 tbsp oil dal ke ginger paste add kary ur 1 mint tak fry kary then shredded ki hoi chicken add kary ur sary masly add kary ur teeno sauces b add kary then flame off kar dy.
- Ab egg ready kar ly ek bowl ma ek egg daly ur jo chicken hum ny bnya tha wo utna us egg ma dal dy jitna ap ek burger ma lagna chahty ha then us ma pinch of salt dal dy ur us egg ko nonstick pan ma bana ly oil dal ke halka sa like 1 tbsp koshs kary ke egg toty na shape round kar lyna egg ki ye egg bohatt yumy banta ha ur bohat hi tasty hota ha so ap isi trha bany agr nh to ap simple egg namk mirch dal ke bana ly ur chicken alag sy laga ly buns py.
- Ab assembling kar lyte ha ek bun ko hlka sa garamkar ly dono sides sy phr bun py mayo lagy ur ketchup lagy phr salad ka pata rhky then ek shami kabab rhky phr tomato ur kheera ur band gobi thori c add kary ur chicken rahk ke bun ko band kary sath fries bany ur enjoy kary hop ke ap ko smj lag gai ho gi ☺️☺️☺️.
These are made with ground meat or chunks of meat cooked with chana dal or bengal gram, spices, ginger, garlic and herbs. The idea of The Burger House & Crunchy Fried Chicken (CFC) was born. To achieve this, he chose a unique path: persuading franchisees to buy into his vision, working not for themselves as well. Talking about their food, CFC's Crunchy Chicken Burger is an inspiration from KFC itself. Chicken Burgers from Delish.com have a slight kick from smoked paprika and green onions, and pair beautifully with your choice of toppings.