Easy Spinach and Artichoke Chicken. Spinach Artichoke Chicken makes for a simple, delicious meal that everyone will love. I made something I think you are going to simply love. And luckily, it is one of the easiest things to make that you can think of!
Stir in baby spinach, artichokes and red peppers and cook until spinach starts to wilt. Easy chicken skillet dinner recipe prepared with seared chicken breasts, fresh spinach, artichokes, and a creamy cheese sauce. In this household, we LOVE anything that. You can have Easy Spinach and Artichoke Chicken using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Spinach and Artichoke Chicken
- Prepare of pack of thin cut chicken breast about 8 of them.
- It’s of pepper.
- Prepare of garlic and onion powder.
- Prepare of Perfect Pinch rotisserie chicken seasoning.
- Prepare of (one slice per chicken)Freshly Sliced Mozzarella cheese from the deli.
- Prepare of of Tostitos (Dip) Cheesy Spinach &Artichoke Dip 10 oz. in the chip area of the store..
- You need of now you can bread your chicken breast (I would dip mine in mayo then your choice of bread crumbs But you don't have to I didn't this time it's up to you).
Delicious Spinach Artichoke chicken recipe in a slow-cooker combines the flavor of spinach artichoke dip with protein in a one-pan dish. Some kids might not like the strong flavor of the artichokes, but mine really enjoyed this recipe. We served it with homemade Caesar salad and it was. Creamy Spinach Artichoke Chicken is a creamy and indulgent chicken dish that is fast and easy, but still impressive enough for date night.
Easy Spinach and Artichoke Chicken instructions
- Pre heat your oven at 350.
- Spray you cooking pan with spray so the chicken does not stick. I use parchment paper easy cleanup and I still spray that.
- This is the chicken I use.
- Place chicken on the pan and season them with all the dry seasonings..
- Then spread the spinach and artichoke dip on each piece of the chicken ( thin chicken breast).
- Now bake the chicken at 350 for 20 minutes..
- Then pull out the pan from the oven. Place one slice of the mozzarella cheese on each piece of the chicken and cook for (about) ten more minutes..
- Now if you decide to bread your chicken this is what I do. I dip the chicken in mayo then bread crumbs. I place the chicken on the non stick pan. The I sprinkle the dry seasonings on the chicken. I bake it for 15 minutes then pull out the pan and then put the spinach and artichoke dip on each piece of chicken. Bake it for 5 minutes pull it back out and put one slice of mozzarella cheese on each piece of chicken then bake for about 10 more minutes..
Spinach artichoke dip meets baked chicken! These juicy chicken breasts are smothered with a cheesy spinach and artichoke topping. It's the ultimate comfort food for those following a keto or low-carb lifestyle, and will be loved by everyone in the family regardless of diet! How to make Spinach Artichoke Chicken. Making this chicken is surprisingly easy.