Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza.
You can cook Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- Prepare of prepared pizza crusts. you can make your own, store bought, or make mine, which is fab! attachment for recipe below..
- You need of ranch dressing, as much or as little as you like. This will be your sauce. I like to make my own. but for this particular pizza, I used Fenway's recipe which is amazing! i plan on using this from now on. Again.. attachment for this recipe below..
- Prepare of diced sweet onion.
- It’s of coarsely chopped,cooked chicken.
- You need of cooked bacon chopped.
- You need of chopped tomatoes, drained well. too wet will cause for soggy pizza..
- You need of of fresh baby spinach..
- You need of fresh mozzarella.
- Prepare of freshly grated asiago cheese.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza instructions
- Spread out pizza dough according to directions. My recipe is attached. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/344985-best-pizza-crust-recipeever.
- Spread sauce over pizzas, using your preferred amount. Fenway's awesome recipe is attached 🙂 https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing.
- Put on toppings then the cheeses..
- Bake in a 450° f oven for 20 minutes..
- This recipe is really good grilled. I actually prefer grilling but the snapshot shows it baked..
- Don't forget to serve with fresh ground black pepper. I think this is so much better than crushed red pepper flakes. Trust me on this :).