Feta, Mint & Chilli Courgettes. Toss leek, yellow squash, and green olives, olive oil, and remaining salt. Although Pepin cuts a small, seedless watermelon into rounds with a melon baller. It's true: the salty creaminess of good feta turns watermelon from a simple treat into something dressed for a dinner party.
The flavour combination of zucchini, feta and mint is one of summer for me. There is a grilled zucchini, feta and mint recipe that. Watermelon Feta Mint Salad is fresh and delicious. You can have Feta, Mint & Chilli Courgettes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Feta, Mint & Chilli Courgettes
- Prepare 340 g of courgettes.
- You need 90 g of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 50 g of feta.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/4 tsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- It’s pinch of lemon zest.
- You need 1 sprig of mint.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
The sweetness from the watermelon is balanced perfectly with the salty feta, refreshing mint & cucumber. Quick and tasty salads are easy with our Ainsley Harriott Couscous – just toss through your favourite salad ingredients and serve! Salad with watermelon, feta and mint leaves on plate, isolated on white. Mix the vegetables, feta, scallions, seeds and mint in a medium bowl.
Feta, Mint & Chilli Courgettes instructions
- Slice courgettes evenly then toss in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, minced garlic and chilli flakes.
- Heat a large frying pan and cook the courgettes until softened and browned slightly.
- Chop cherry tomatoes and add to the courgettes.
- After a couple of minutes, remove the vegetables from the heat and transfer to an oven-proof dish.
- Top the vegetables with lemon zest and crumble on feta.
- Place in the oven or grill for 5 minutes until the feta has soften, remove from the grill and scatter with chopped mint before serving.
Whisk lime juice, olive oil, salt, spice and black pepper in a small dish and pour over vegetables, tossing to evenly coat. Refreshing watermelon and mint complement salty feta in this sweet and savory pairing, that's a perfect easy, healthy, and flavorful appetizer for a summer party. This fig, feta & mint crostini is a delicious healthy snack or party appetizer! These watermelon feta mint skewers are refreshing as is, but the tangy balsamic glaze makes this For now though, just make these fabulous watermelon feta mint skewers with whatever glaze you. Celebrate summer with this light and refreshing Watermelon Salad with Feta and Mint!