Potato pin wheel. Potato Pinwheels Recipe – Special Ramadan Recipe – Kitchen With Amna Potato Crackers /Asian Style Potato Chips Recipe for kids by Tiffin Box A must try recipe loved by both kids and adults. Potato Pinwheel Samosa Recipe for Iftar and superb for Lunch box.
Samosa Pinwheels are small bite sized snacks in the shape of a pinwheel and filled Samosa Pinwheels or Aloo Bhakarwadi are a pleasant twist to the original Samosas. Loaded Potato Pinwheels: Delicious and flaky puff made with Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls and stuffed with a potatoes, bacon, and cheese mixture. Must try this easy quick and super tasty recipe in your iftar meal. You can have Potato pin wheel using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato pin wheel
- Prepare of maida.
- You need of tbspSemolina.
- It’s of oil.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of Warm required water.
- You need of Now for filling ready.
- It’s of boiled potato chopped.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of cumin powder.
- Prepare of green chilli chopped.
- You need of green coriander.
- It’s of mango powder.
- It’s of ajwain.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- It’s of Now for coating.
- You need of maida.
- Prepare of Required water.
Please like share and Subscribe and also follow me on. The Samosa potatoes come together quickly if you have boiled potatoes. Spiced Potato Pinwheels with Easy Tamarind Chutney. Potato Pinwheel Snacks, mixed vegetables spread on potato pastry and rolled up with the filling inside like a swiss roll, cut into thick slices and baked with a sprinkling of cheese.
Potato pin wheel step by step
- Sab se phele maide m semolina add karenge salt mix it ab is m oil add karenge mix karenge ab is m water add karenge aur isko dough ready karenge rest for 20mints.
- Ab bowl lenge us m potato add karenge aur gren coriander add karenge green chillii salt chilli powder ajwain cumin poder mango poder and mix karenge…
- Ab dough humari set ho chutti hai ab isko beelll lenge ab is staffing add karenge ab is ko roll kar lenge…ab is ko cutting karege aur pin wheels bana lenge…
- Ab iski coating tiyar karenge to ab maida lehnge us m water add karenge aur mix karenge to patla sa better tiyar kar lenge Is pinwheels ko dip karenge aur fry karenge ab isko golden brown hone tak fry karenge..to tiyar hai hunare mazy ke pinwheels.
Don't refrigerate them, just leave them at room My grandmother's recipe for Potato Candy (also sometimes called Peanut Butter Pinwheels). I am drawn towards foods that are out of the ordinary. Of course, I love the traditional foods, and probably make more of those on a regular basis, but throw in a. How to make Potato Pinwheels Recipe at Home. A Special Ramadan Recipe by Kitchen With Amna. #potato_pinwheels