Beef Fire Noodles 🔥. This one has chilli pepper as well as Sichuan peppercorn for a dual smackdown of spiciness. Not only that, this one has a lot of. Today, I prepared Fire noodles + Korean beef:) 💕 Don't forget to: SUBSCRIBE, LIKE AND COMMENT. 💕 Thank you for watching.
This recipe for Beef & Noodles is a favorite of mine. Thick egg noodles, tender chunks of beef in a flavorful beef gravy. My Mom's old fashioned Beef & Noodles is pure comfort food, my friends! You can cook Beef Fire Noodles 🔥 using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Fire Noodles 🔥
- Prepare 1.5 of nests of dried medium egg noodles,.
- You need 120 g of frozen beef mince, I used 12% fat,.
- You need 2 of heaped tsp crunchy garlic chilli oil, (I used Sun Wah),.
- You need 1 of spring onion, finely chopped, greens and whites seperated,.
- It’s 1/2 of small onion chopped very finely,.
- Prepare 1.5 inch of fresh ginger, chopped very finely,.
- You need 1 tbsp of light soy sauce,.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dark soy sauce,.
- It’s 1 of tiny pinch white pepper,.
- You need 1 pinch of salt,.
- Prepare 1 of small glug cooking oil, I used vegetable.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of msg (optional).
- You need of To garnish:.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of red birdseye chilli (optional).
This recipe for Beef & Noodles is one of those recipes that I hold close to my heart. Xiangyang beef noodles are also up there with the finest Chinese beef noodle dishes. The fresh, pungent aroma and tender beef has made Xiangyang beef Lanzhou beef noodles and Neijiang beef noodles can be traced right back to the Republic of China period. Beef up your ramen game with this sesame-studded one-pot dinner.
Beef Fire Noodles 🔥 instructions
- Cook the noodles according to packet instructions, once cooked drain off, rinse under cold water and set aside. Heat up a wok and add in a glug of cooking oil. Once hot add in the chopped ginger, onions plus the whites of the spring onion and fry over a medium high heat for around one and a half to two minutes until starting to soften and fragrant. Add in the beef mince and begin to fry. Move about the wok, seasoned with salt and pepper. Turn down the heat to medium..
- As the beef begins to soften, break up and brown add in the msg (optional), then fry off for about 20 seconds. Add the light and dark soy sauce and toss everything together to incorporate. Next add in the garlic chilli oil. I found that 2 heaped tsp worked well for me, but add one first, taste then add the next if you feel it needs more heat, this is to personal preference..
- Toss everything together then add in the cooked noodles. Give everything a good toss again so everything is evenly distributed. Here I added another level tsp of the chilli oil (red oil only), to give even further heat to the noodles. Serve up and garnish with the greens of the spring onion and drizzle over some sesame oil. Place a red chilli on top as a pretty garnish. Enjoy!.
Easy enough for weeknights but delicious enough that you'd think it's takeout, these ain't your college-level beef ramen noodles. See how to make a simple, beefy noodle dish. In this video, you'll see how to make simple beef tips and noodles. So quick and easy to make, sirloin tips and mushrooms bake in a casserole dish with cream of mushroom soup and onion soup mix. I wanna see how fucked his schlong is.