Chaat katori #ramzan recipe❤. Katori chaat recipe with step by step pics. Katori chaat is also known as tokri chaat. The crispiness of the fried potato basket is distinctly felt when eating katori chaat..of these, katori chaat recipe is my new personal favorite recipe. the main reason is because if you can finally i would recommend you to visit my other chaat recipes collection with this post of katori. .chaat with step by step photo and video recipe. apart from being an ideal starter or appetizer recipe, it can be a favorite snack recipe for your kids. if you are planning for your kids, the katori's can also be.
Get the exclusive taste of street food from all over the streets of India! Katori Chaat Recipe in Urdu & English available at Sooperchef.pk. Learn to cook Katori Chaat at Katori Chaat Recipe : If you are a food lover and love to eat exotic food, then this appetize or snack. You can cook Chaat katori #ramzan recipe❤ using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chaat katori #ramzan recipe❤
- Prepare 1 cup of maida.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need of Required water.
- It’s 1 of katori.
- It’s of Now for chatt.
- It’s of Yogurt required.
- It’s of Potatoes Boil required.
- Prepare of Boil chickpea required.
- It’s of Sev required.
- It’s of Green chatny.
- It’s of Imli chatny.
- It’s of Pomegraneted required.
- You need of Tamator required(chopped).
- You need of Onion required (chopped).
- You need of Chilli flakes required.
- You need of Chat masala required.
- You need of Black salt required.
- It’s of Cumin required.
Katori Chaat is better described as mini tarts filled with a spicy mixture of sprouts and chutneys. Katori Chaat recipe – How to make Katori Chaat. Home » Recipes » Katori Chaat. How to make Katori Chaat -.
Chaat katori #ramzan recipe❤ instructions
- Firstly maide m salt add karenge mix karen oil ko add karenge thora thora kar ke water ko add katenge aur dough ko tiyar karenge..and test for 10mints..
- After 10 mints is dough tho pera banenge 2 katori ready karenge thora san dry maida dust karenge hath se thora patla karenge aur beelll lenge badi roti jesa banange aur ab iss pe focks se nishan laghnge ab is roti ke upper katori rakhenge us ke jesa shape nikalhnge extra jo dough laga hoga usko nikal denge katori ko halka san press kar denge…
- Take a pan us m oil dalenge oil ko garm.karlenge us oil m katori dal lenge jaab yeh pakna start hoga phir khud ba khud katori bahir aaegi isko golden brown hojae taadhi is ko nikal lenge..
- Now ready for chatt sab se phele katori m.aloo jo add karenge boil kiye hui chickpea add karenge ab yogurt add karenge ab black salt ko add karenge ab add karenge green chutney imlii ki chutni add karenge add cumin chopped onion chopped tamator add karenge phir se thori yogurt add karenge phir se grenn chutney phir se imlii ki chutney add karenge chilli flakes add karenge sev last m ab add karenge pomegraneted us ke baad chaat masala add karenge.to tiyar hai humari chaaat kotri.
Potato baskets stuffed with chole and chutneys. Katori chaat is an amazingly delicious and palatable street food of India. Deep fried katoris made with flour are filled with your favorite toppings and topped with sweet and sour chutneys. Check out the Katori Chaat Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Katori Chaat Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV Also Check Katori Chaat Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.