Pakistani biryani/ Student biryani. We Pakistani ( Karachians ) love student biryani based on chicken. Student Biryani ( chicken Biryani ) is most popular and most. Student Biryani had worked its magic and now I was all ears for any such dining out suggestions.
A unique and sumptuous Biryani with a consistent taste and quality and a number of other sub-continental cuisines are prepared in our kitchens. Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu! In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful This is a really easy and simple recipe for a Chicken Biryani. You can have Pakistani biryani/ Student biryani using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pakistani biryani/ Student biryani
- You need 2 glass of rice.
- You need 1 of n half kg chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil.
- You need 5 of onions.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 7 of chillies.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of yogurt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of biyani masla.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Fresh coriander.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of mint.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Food colour.
- You need of For boiling rice.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- It’s 1 pcs of black cardamom (bri ilaichi).
Who doesn't love a good biryani? I know I can't resist one! This traditional Pakistani recipe is truly delicious and straightforward. Последние твиты от Student Biryani UAE (@studntbiryaniae). STUDENT BIRYANI, a time tested Pakistani brand.
Pakistani biryani/ Student biryani step by step
- Turn on the flame or stove pour the oil in the pan n add onions..Fry until they light brown…half fry onions put out n keep on the tissue. Add chicken in the LEFT over onions in the pan n cook for 5 to 6 minute n gradually add paste of ginger, garlic n chillies n stir well until,u could smell then add chopped tomatoes n mix well…..
- Take yogurt in a bowl n add biryani masla mix it well n add in the chicken curry n cover it.no added water coz tomatoes n yogurt have enough water itself….Cook on medium flame or speed n get dried n add whole green chillies n slices of lemon….
- During the making chicken curry for biryani… on the other sotve put 8 to 10 glass water in big pot n add vinegar oil cinnamon n black cardamom (bri ilaichi) n when water starts boiling add rice n salt.. n salt should be enough like water taste brine(khara pani) then ur salt perfectly fine.Rice should be 80% cooked n strain it…..
- Grease ur pan with 1 tbsp oil n add bottom layer of rice then add half quantity of chicken curry then rice n sprinkle half fry onions again curry then last layer of rice n sprinkle leftover onions n chopped mint n coriander aswell then sliced lemon….
- Last step is add 1 tsp of food colour in 2 tbsp milk mix it n pour on the rice with space n cover it with foil or any cloth for 10 to 15 min…
- Move ur lid away n stir the spoon carefully n ur biryani is readyyyyyy… now time to dish out n serve it n enjoy it…..
Order Student Biryani delivery now! ✔ Check Student Biryani menu and prices ✔ Order online, get you food foodpanda is very pleased to present its delivery service in Karachi from Student Biryani – University Road. In the area of Karachi Student Biryani is well known at its address on University Rd. Tandoori Chicken Biryani is one of the most delicious Pakistani foods. Nowadays, everyone must have chicken at home so if you are also looking for options to make something with beef, then try chicken biryani, nothing else. Student Biryani is one of the most famous Biryani restaurants in Pakistan; they founded in Karachi first and then spread its branches in many other cities of Pakistan.