Matcha Cheesecake Dessert.
You can have Matcha Cheesecake Dessert using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Matcha Cheesecake Dessert
- You need of Matcha Cheesecake.
- It’s of Cream Cheese *softened.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Eggs *room temperature.
- You need of Cream.
- Prepare of Milk.
- Prepare of Brandy OR Rum.
- It’s of Plain Flour.
- You need of Matcha Powder *sifted.
- You need of Toppings.
- You need of Cream *whipped with 1 to 2 teaspoons Caster Sugar.
- Prepare of Roasted Walnuts *coarsely chopped.
- Prepare of Muscovado Syrup *see ‘Method 5’ below.
Matcha Cheesecake Dessert step by step
- Preheat the oven to 160℃..
- Process all the cheesecake ingredients until smooth. If you don’t have food processor or blender, mix all ingredients very well using electric beater or hand mixer..
- Place 6 ramekins or serving cups in the roasting pan. Pour the mixture into the ramekins, then pour boiling water to the pan about 1cm deep..
- Bake for 40 minutes or until just set. Allow to cool completely. I recommend to chill in the fridge when cool enough..
- To make Muscovado Syrup, mix 2 tablespoons Muscovado (dark brown sugar) and 1 tablespoon Hot Water in a heat-proof bowl. Bring to the boil in the microwave and allow to cool. *Note: The syrup will thicken when it cools..
- Decorate the Cheesecake Dessert with whipped Cream, Walnuts and Muscovado Syrup..