Strawberry cheesecake. This Easy Strawbery Cheesecake if smooth and creamy, and topped with delicious strawberries and sauce – a perfect summer treat! Easy Cheesecake Recipe – Make Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe in a Blender. The amazing thing about this blender is you can literally put all of the no bake strawberry cheesecake ingredients right.
Strawberries and cheesecake are a classic combination, so there is no surprise that strawberry There are lots of ways of making strawberry cheesecake. Some people like to make a basic. In my opinion, this strawberry cheesecake is the perfect cheesecake recipe. You can cook Strawberry cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry cheesecake
- Prepare of melted butter.
- It’s of Lotus biscoff.
- It’s of German Quark cheese (fresh cheese) or Philadelphia type cream cheese, preferably low fat.
- You need of clean strawberries + 4 complete strawberries to decorate.
- Prepare of vanilla sugar or a teaspoon of vanilla extract or essence.
- It’s of brimming with sugar.
- Prepare of Agar Agar powder + 1 sachet to prepare the decoration.
- You need of liquid cream for whipping or whipping.
- Prepare of Vanilla ice cream.
Pin it to your DESSERTS pinboard! Chocolate Carmelicious Cheesecake Made with Snickers® – Original Cheesecake Swirled with Snickers® on a Brownie Crust with Chocolate, Caramel and Peanuts. Cheesecake fanatics, put your hands up. Once the cheesecake has set, take it out of the fridge, carefully remove from the tin and transfer to a serving plate.
Strawberry cheesecake instructions
- Crush the cookies in a plastic food bag, close it tightly and roll it over until you see that the cookies are crumbs. Mix the crumbled cookies and melted butter..
- Pour the biscuit or crumbled cookies into the rings and with the help of a glass, crush them so that you cover the entire bottom and the surface is level. Put it in the fridge for 10 minutes, take it out and add 1 scoop of ice cream to each ring, level and set it in the fridge while you prepare the filling..
- Clean the strawberries and place them in a pot. Cook the strawberries together with the sugar and vanilla over low heat until the sugar has completely dissolved..
- With the help of an arm mixer, crush the strawberries until you obtain a puree and return it to the pot. Reserve about 10-12 tablespoons in a separate container, and then prepare the decoration..
- Add agar agar to the still hot strawberry puree, mix well until it is completely dissolved..
- Assemble the liquid cream with the help of an electric mixer. Reserve separately..
- Using a hand mixer, beat the Quark or cream cheese until smooth, then add part of the Quark to the strawberry puree..
- Finally, with the help of a spatula, add the whipped cream in several batches and mix with enveloping movements. It should be a homogeneous and light mass..
- Bring out the prepared rings and pour the mixture onto the base, spread and level the surface. Take care not to fill it completely, so that later you have room to decorate..
- Put it in the fridge for 4 to 6 hours to harden..
- Warm the strawberry puree that you have reserved, add the agar agar powder and mix well until dissolved. Take care that you do not have lumps. Distribute the mixture between the 4 rings, level the surface well and take them back to the fridge until it is time to serve them..
- To un-mould, take out of the fridge a few minutes before serving or to make it faster, heat the metal rings with the help of a torch. Decorate with strawberries and serve..
- NOTE: You can pour and freeze the layers as you want, just make sure to give it at least 30 minutes to set between each layer. eg. add the strawberry layer on top or in the middle of the ice cream layer and cheesecake layer or add it in the bottom between the biscoff and ice cream layer like I have..
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you try this recipe!.
This Strawberry Cheesecake becomes firm by whipping together the cream cheese and cream, then letting it firm up and set over night. This strawberry cheesecake is the summer dessert dreams are made of. Made with plenty of white chocolate, strawberries and cream. Strawberry cheesecake is the perfect summer dessert with fresh or frozen strawberries. This basic cheesecake batter over graham cracker crust is baked in a water bath then topped with a delicious.