Keaw Teaw Ped Yang – Five Spiced Roasted Duck noodles. A rich and flavour packed noodle soup with duck. Lots of herbs, spices and ingredients are used to give this dish a really rich savoury flavour which pairs nicely with the duck. You will need some muslin cloth to prepare this dish, as we only want the flavour from the herbs and spices without the lumps.
Because there was a fantastic noodle soup place in my home town in Ask destiny_amp about Kuay Teaw Ped Yang Banglamphu. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. A duck pho recipe, a Vietnamese duck and noodle soup. You can have Keaw Teaw Ped Yang – Five Spiced Roasted Duck noodles using 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keaw Teaw Ped Yang – Five Spiced Roasted Duck noodles
- Prepare of The Broth.
- It’s 2 of cinnamon stick.
- It’s 2 pc of star anise.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 10 of black pepper corns.
- You need 1 tsp of toasted coriander seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soysauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fishsauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 3-4 cups of water or chicken stock.
- It’s of Roasted 5 spices duck.
- It’s 4 pieces of duck breast.
- You need 2 tbsp of 5 spice powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of dark sticky soysauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey.
- You need of Pair with.
- Prepare 1 pack of rice noodles or egg noodles.
- You need of beansprounts.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Prepare of finely chopped coriander and spring onions.
- Prepare of Component.
- Prepare of garlic oil.
- Prepare of chilli vinegar.
You can make this soup recipe with domestic or wild ducks or geese. To prepare the Stock, roast the star anise and the cinnamon stick in adry frying Firecracker Chicken Meatballs Recipe Order your food from Too Keaw Guay Teaw Ped & Kai Delivery to your home or office Check full menu Safe & easy payment options. Shredded duck, duck blood and duck offal.
Keaw Teaw Ped Yang – Five Spiced Roasted Duck noodles step by step
- To make noodle soup broth, pound coriander roots, black pepper corn and garlic in the pestle and mortar until become paste..
- Add into a big pot with 1 tbsp vegetable cooking oil then add palm sugar, sauces and stock. Simmering it for 20 min..
- Scoll your duck on the skin side. Marinate your duck for at least half and hour with the marinate ingredients..
- On medium heat pan, add your duck skin side down, let them cook for a few minutes then turn over. Let it cook for a few more mins then transfer to roasting tray and roast in oven for 20-30 mins..
- Once your duck cooked, take them out from the oven and let them rest for 10-14 min. Slice them about 2 cm thick and leave them aside. Any leftover juice add them into your soup..
- Bring water to boil in a big saucepan. Cook your rice noodles or egg noodles for about 5-8 mins according to the package instruction. Once noodles cooked drain the water off and divided them in to noodles bowls. Add about 1 tsp of garlic oil to prevent noodles stick together..
- Bring water to boil in another sauce pan, blnched beansprounts in the boiling water in the saucepan for 30 seconds then place them in the noodles bowl..
- Serve your noodles with roasted duck,beansprounts, garlic oil and chilli vinegar and beansprounts. Garnish with spring onions and coriander..
- Perfect with garlic oil, chilli flakes or chilli vinegar..
With choices of noodles, serving and size available. Kuay Teaw Ped (Duck Noodle Soup). Roasted duck, egg noodles, bean sprouts, onions, green cilantro in a spice broth. -Spicy green curry made from ground fresh Thai green chilies, coconut milk and spices. Drain and toss with half the spring onions, the lime juice and some sesame oil. Roasted duck, egg noodles, bean sprouts, onion and cilantro green in a spice broth.