Rujak (Banana) Ice Cream.
You can cook Rujak (Banana) Ice Cream using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rujak (Banana) Ice Cream
- You need of Ice cream.
- You need of overripen banana.
- You need of coconut milk.
- It’s of Fruits for rujak.
- Prepare of cucumber, grated.
- Prepare of (300mg?) of pineapples.
- You need of mango, preferably unripe.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need of water.
- It’s of palm sugar/jaggery/brown sugar.
- It’s of tamarind.
- You need of chili powder (adjust).
- Prepare of peanut butter.
Rujak (Banana) Ice Cream instructions
- Mash overripen bananas, mix with coconut milk (or heavy cream). Freeze. If you have a blender, you can blend once after it froze to get air inside, other wise just scoop it later. (this is at least 2 hours before serving).
- Boil water, add tamarind, sugar, and chili powder. Add peanut butter. Wait until it boils, correct the taste (it should be sweet and spicy). After it cools, put it in the fridge..
- Just before serving, grate the cucumber, pineapple, and mango. Set them inside 4-6 bowls. Scoop about 1-2 tablespoon of peanut sauce for each serving. Add the banana ice cream (or store brought ice cream, preferably coconut ice cream or vanilla, but chocolate is good for more funkier taste) on top..
- Enjoy getting your taste buds confused, joking aside, the spiciness and the ice are interesting for first timer.