Malva Pudding Deluxe.
You can have Malva Pudding Deluxe using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Malva Pudding Deluxe
- You need 2 cups of cake flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bicarbonate soda.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/3 cup of soft butter.
- It’s 1 cup of soft brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of smooth strawberry jam.
- You need 1,5 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 can of ideal milk.
- You need of Sauce.
- You need 1 can of ideal milk.
- It’s 0,5 cup of water.
- It’s 0,5 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of smooth strawberry jam.
Malva Pudding Deluxe instructions
- Preheat oven to 190°C..
- Sift all the dry ingredients together..
- In a separate bowl beat together the butter and brown sugar. Now beat in the eggs one at a time. Add the jam and vinegar, mix well..
- Blend in the dry ingredients. Add the ideal milk and mix well..
- Pour into a medium to large greased baking dish and bake for 30-40 minutes or until a knife inserted into the centre comes out clean..
- Place all the ingredients for the sauce into a saucepan and stir over moderate heat until the butter has melted and the sugar dissolved..
- Pierce the hot pudding several times with a skewer so that the sauce can be absorbed. Pour over the sauce and rest for 15 minutes. Serve with custard or cream..