Cinnamon crumble crunch squares. The crazy squares swirl around in milk disappearing one by one down the swirl. Crunchy Cinnamon Squares are also much curvier than their direct competitors—I half expected to find one that was completely folded over like one of those Also like meaty pizza toppings, Crunchy Cinnamon Squares stay crisp for a long time—unlike a certain sog-friendly General Mills cereal. Even those crazy squares can't resist and start to lick each other.
Just pour a bowl, splash on some milk and enjoy. And don't forget to drink the Cinnamilk, the treasured milk found at the bottom of your bowl after enjoying Cinnamon Toast Crunch. These Cinnamon Toast Crunch Squares are what you get when you combine cookie bars, flavored with honey and cinnamon, and the classic cinnamon toast cereal! You can cook Cinnamon crumble crunch squares using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon crumble crunch squares
- Prepare 8 of ozs rolled oats.
- It’s 10 of ozs flour (doesn’t matter if it’s plain or SR).
- Prepare 12 of ozs soft margarine or butter.
- Prepare 8 of ozs light soft brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of ozs chopped nuts (I used walnuts but you could use any you like).
- You need 3 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of bicarb.
- Prepare of Jam of your choice.
Sweet, crunchy and enjoyable in and out of milk, the Millville Cinnamon Crunch Squares cereal is one that's best enjoyed in moderation. I would say that this cereal is a more affordable option for those that like Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal but don't like how much it and other name brand. Cinnamon Toast Crunch, known as Croque-Cannelle in French Canada and Curiously Cinnamon in the UK (previously Cinnamon Grahams). Последние твиты от Cinnamon Toast Crunch (@CTCSquares). The greatest cereal of all time 🥄.
Cinnamon crumble crunch squares instructions
- Cream together the margarine/butter with the sugar then mix in all the other dry ingredients and press approx. two thirds of the mixture into a lined rectangular tin.
- Spread with jam – variety and quantity up to you! I used damson as it’s quite sharp which is good in a cake. You can spread it thinly or thickly depending on what you like..
- Dot the top of the cake with the remaining mixture..
- Bake at 160 fan for 30 – 35 minutes until golden. Allow it to cool completely in the tin..
- Cut into squares..
Comprehensive nutrition resource for Millville Cinnamon Crunch Squares. Nutritional Information, Diet Info and Calories in Cinnamon Crunch Squares from Millville. Regular Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal combines cinnamon and sugar to create a breakfast that is both sweet and savory. With the seasoning, it has notes of vanilla and graham to really bring that sweetness out. You can add it to anything — from cookies, to fresh bread, French toast, ice cream.