Chicken Avocado Salad.
You can cook Chicken Avocado Salad using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Avocado Salad
- Prepare 1 of lettuce chopped.
- It’s 1 of tomato sliced.
- Prepare 1 of avocado diced.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion sliced.
- It’s 350 gr of chicken breast.
- You need of Marinade:.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 3 of garlic chopped thinly.
- It’s 1/2 cup of lime juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Dressing:.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of lime juice.
- You need 1 of garlic chopped thinly.
- Prepare 1 of spring onion sliced thinly.
- It’s of coriander chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
Chicken Avocado Salad instructions
- Marinate the chicken with salt, pepper, garlic, chilli powder, lime juice, honey and olive oil. Set aside at least for 30 minutes..
- Prepare all the veggies in a bowl..
- Make a dressing by mixing sugar and lime juice until the sugar dissolve. Then, add garlic, spring onion, and coriander. Season with salt and pepper then add honey..
- Grill the chicken with high heat for 3 minutes each side then slice it. Add the chicken to the bowl then mix with the veggies and add the dressing. Mix again and it's done..