Tiramisu 🇮🇹. Tiramisu (from the Italian language, spelled tiramisù, [ˌtiramiˈsu], meaning "pick me up" or "cheer me up") is a coffee-flavoured Italian dessert. This tiramisu recipe features rum and coffee-soaked ladyfingers layered with mascarpone custard and whipped cream. As a Tiramisu-Lover, I decided to try this recipe, based on the reviews.
Irresistible tiramisu recipe with espresso soaked ladyfingers layered with a light and airy filling made from mascarpone, egg yolks and cream. You can have Tiramisu 🇮🇹 using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tiramisu 🇮🇹
- Prepare 140 g of egg white for biscuit.
- Prepare 132 g of sugar for biscuit.
- You need 130 g of egg yolk for biscuit.
- You need 145 g of flour for biscuit.
- Prepare 195 g of sugar for cream.
- You need 45 g of water for cream.
- You need 135 g of yolk for cream.
- It’s 600 g of mascarpone for cream.
- Prepare 300 g of cream for cream.
- Prepare 1 of vanilla pod for cream.
- Prepare 5 g of gelatin leaves for cream.
- Prepare 23 g of water.
- Prepare 600 ml of espresso coffee.
Tiramisu 🇮🇹 step by step
- Recipe for biscuits : Whisk the egg white with the sugar in a clean mixing bowl to a soft peak meringue. Add gradually the yolk and continue whipping. Fold in the sifted flour.Spread it on parchment paper and bake at 200 °C for 4/5 minutes with the valve open. Once cooked, remove immediately the biscuit from the hot tray so that it does not dry too much..
- Whisk water, sugar, egg yolk and vanilla beans in a double boiler, bringing the mixture to 85 °C. Add the rehydrated gelatine and whisk in a mixing bowl until the semifreddo base reaches 40 °C. Separately, mix in another mixing bowl the mascarpone adding the liquid cream in three times. Lighten the second mixture with the semifreddo base and cool to + 4 °C..
- To assemble and finish: 1. Biscuit cuillere soaked with espresso coffee 2. mascarpone cream 3. Biscuit cuillere soaked with espresso coffee 4. mascarpone cream 5. Biscuit cuillere soaked with espresso coffee 6. Mascarpone cream 7. Cocoa and chocolate decoration..