Tiramisu 🇮🇹. Tiramisu (from the Italian language, spelled tiramisù, [ˌtiramiˈsu], meaning "pick me up" or "cheer me up") is a coffee-flavoured Italian dessert. This tiramisu recipe features rum and coffee-soaked ladyfingers layered with mascarpone custard and whipped cream. As a Tiramisu-Lover, I decided to try this recipe, based on the reviews.
Irresistible tiramisu recipe with espresso soaked ladyfingers layered with a light and airy filling made from mascarpone, egg yolks and cream. You can cook Tiramisu 🇮🇹 using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tiramisu 🇮🇹
- You need of egg white for biscuit.
- It’s of sugar for biscuit.
- You need of egg yolk for biscuit.
- You need of flour for biscuit.
- Prepare of sugar for cream.
- You need of water for cream.
- It’s of yolk for cream.
- You need of mascarpone for cream.
- Prepare of cream for cream.
- You need of vanilla pod for cream.
- It’s of gelatin leaves for cream.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of espresso coffee.
Tiramisu 🇮🇹 instructions
- Recipe for biscuits : Whisk the egg white with the sugar in a clean mixing bowl to a soft peak meringue. Add gradually the yolk and continue whipping. Fold in the sifted flour.Spread it on parchment paper and bake at 200 °C for 4/5 minutes with the valve open. Once cooked, remove immediately the biscuit from the hot tray so that it does not dry too much..
- Whisk water, sugar, egg yolk and vanilla beans in a double boiler, bringing the mixture to 85 °C. Add the rehydrated gelatine and whisk in a mixing bowl until the semifreddo base reaches 40 °C. Separately, mix in another mixing bowl the mascarpone adding the liquid cream in three times. Lighten the second mixture with the semifreddo base and cool to + 4 °C..
- To assemble and finish: 1. Biscuit cuillere soaked with espresso coffee 2. mascarpone cream 3. Biscuit cuillere soaked with espresso coffee 4. mascarpone cream 5. Biscuit cuillere soaked with espresso coffee 6. Mascarpone cream 7. Cocoa and chocolate decoration..