Black Forest Cake.
You can cook Black Forest Cake using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black Forest Cake
- You need of Cake.
- It’s of cocoa powder.
- You need of plain flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of sugar (me:300 gram).
- It’s of egg, at room temperature.
- It’s of buttermilk.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- It’s of vanilla.
- You need of Filling.
- You need of black Cherry.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of water.
- Prepare of corn starch.
- You need of Frosting.
- You need of whipping cream.
Black Forest Cake instructions
- Filling: place Cherry and sugar in saucepan, cover with water. Boil it then add corn starch, stir until combine well..
- Cake: preheat oven to 350F. Grease round cake pan (i used cake pan with 18 cm diameter).
- Combine flour, cocoa, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- In separated bowl, mix butter milk, oil and vanilla. Gradually beat wet ingredients to dry ingredients..
- Add eggs at one time beating until well blended. Pour the batter to prepared pan. Bake for 49-50 minutes.
- Whip the cream, slowly add sugar. Whip until stiff peak form.
- Assamble the cake: divided cake into two layer horizontally. Place first layer on cake board or plate.spread whip cream and spread filling on top of cream.
- Put second layer, coat sides and top of cake with remaining cream. Decorate as you desired. Refrigerate cake before serve it..