Fluffy Cake with bananas ice cream #mycookbook. You guys this ice cream cake really is amazing. The hubs and I are big, big banana fans and even bigger banana pudding fans. Sandwiched between the cake layers are a no churn ice cream that tastes just like banana pudding!
Cream the shortening, eggs, and vanilla together. Mix in the flour, sugar, banana, and buttermilk; beat until creamy. Icing: Beat the egg whites, salt, sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form. You can cook Fluffy Cake with bananas ice cream #mycookbook using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fluffy Cake with bananas ice cream #mycookbook
- Prepare of For the cake.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of oil.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of vinegar.
- You need of vanilla.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of flour.
- You need of lemon peel.
- Prepare of For the icecream.
- It’s of bananas.
- It’s of crushed pistachio.
- It’s of icecream.
Spread on cake and top with banana slices. Frozen bananas are the secret to this easy ice cream everyone will love! Just blend and you have creamy "nice" cream! A few years ago I shared my favorite magic trick in the kitchen: creamy ice cream made with just one ingredient.
Fluffy Cake with bananas ice cream #mycookbook step by step
- For the cake: mix all the cake ingredients together except the flour and the baking powder, whenever everything is mixed well you can add the baking powder and the flour. Bake the cake in the oven on 180°C for 15 minutes turning on only the lower section of the oven, when the cake is swelled turn on the upper section of the oven (so both the upper and the lower section are on) and let the cake bake for 15 more minutes..
- For the ice cream: it is so simple just mix all the ingredients together in a good mixer and put them all in the quick freezer for about 1 hour. Serve them the way you like..
Yes, that's right — just one ingredient, and no ice cream maker. Banana cake recipe – Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Best banana cake made in bakery style – so fluffy and light. The one in the video is made by creaming the butter & sugar, then adding the egg one after the other. Even with the sugar decrease they were still nicely sweet especially if planning to ice them.