Peanut Butter Cheesecake.
You can cook Peanut Butter Cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- You need of For the base:.
- You need of gluten free digestive biscuits crushed.
- It’s of dairy free spread melted.
- It’s of For the middle layer:.
- Prepare of dairy free cream cheese.
- It’s of icing sugar.
- Prepare of dairy free whipping cream.
- Prepare of smooth peanut butter.
- Prepare of For the topping:.
- It’s of dairy free whipping cream.
- Prepare of dairy free dark chocolate chopped.
Peanut Butter Cheesecake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 160 oC Grease a 7" round flan tin Mix together the crushed biscuits and melted spread Press into the flan tin base and up the edges Bake in the oven for 12 minutes and then set aside to cool.
- Whisk the dairy free whipping cream until light and fluffy Whisk in the icing sugar, peanut butter and dairy free cream cheese Spread on the cooled biscuit base.
- Top with more whipped cream and flaked dark chocolate Chill in the fridge for 2 hours before serving.