Rice Pudding Tiramisu.
You can cook Rice Pudding Tiramisu using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rice Pudding Tiramisu
- Prepare of rice.
- You need of water.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of double cream.
- You need of vanilla stick or 1 pack vanilla sugar.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of lemon zest.
- It’s of butter.
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of lady fingers.
- Prepare of espresso.
- Prepare of Cocoa powder.
Rice Pudding Tiramisu instructions
- Firstly, we cook the classic rice-pudding. Wash the rice throughly, and start cooking in water. As soon the rice absorbed the water, we pour the half of the milk and the cream in and also add the scraped inside of the vanilla stick along with shell/the pack of vanilla sugar and the half of the sugar..
- Stirring constantly on medium heat and cooking further until the rise absorbed the milk and cream, then pour the rest of the milk and cream, and add the lemon zest..
- As soon the rice is cooked & soft turn the heat off, stir the butter in and remove the vanilla shell, then let it sit for 5-10 minutes with lid on..
- Break the eggs along with the other half of the sugar into a bowl over steaming water stirring occasionally. As soon as warms up, but before the eggs start cooking, remove the bowl and whisk the eggs with the sugar till they cool down. Then simply stir into rice pudding..
- Ready to assemble: a thin layer of rice pudding is placed at the bottom of the bowl, followed by a row of lady fingers soaked in coffee, and then another layer of rice pudding, which we sprinkle with cocoa powder. To this comes another layer of coffee soaked lady fingers then the remaining rice pudding, cocoa powder, and then the whole thing can go for a couple of hours or rather an overnight in the fridge!.