You can cook Oreo Cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo Cheesecake
- Prepare of vanilla Oreo cookies.
- You need of melted butter.
- It’s of cream cheese at room temperature.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- You need of whipping cream, chilled.
Oreo Cheesecake instructions
- Add 8 Oreo cookies to a mixing bowl. Using a tool of your choice, break them up so the resemble dry, crumbly sand. Add in 2 tbsp of melted butter. Mix it together until it resembles a wet sand. Add it to the bottom of a pan and pack it down gently using a spatula..
- Add the whipping cream to a mixing bowl. Using a whisk or electric mixer, beat it until it doubles in volume and peaks form. Set it aside in the fridge or in a cool place. Make sure the whipping cream is chilled before using it..
- Put the cream cheese in another mixing bowl. Add in sugar and the vanilla extract. Mix until it's well combined and creamy. Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and beat it together. Break up the other 2 Oreo cookies into tiny bits and fold them into the mixture. Add the cream cheese mixture into the pan so it comes to the top. Smooth it out with a spatula and top it with bits of Oreo cookies..
- Place it in the fridge and chill until it's set. This should take 5 to 6 hours but overnight is preferred. You can also set it aside in the freezer to have an ice cream consistency. Serve and enjoy your no bake Oreo cheesecake..