You can cook Chocolate Tiramisu using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Tiramisu
- You need of Chocolate sponge (see recipe from "Amandine").
- You need 250 g of mascarpone cheese.
- Prepare 300 ml of extra thick double cream.
- It’s 150 g of powder erythritol.
- It’s of Vanilla essence.
- You need of Lemon zest.
- You need of Syrup to soak the sponge.
- It’s 150 ml of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of instant coffee.
- It’s 2 tbsp of erythritol.
- You need 2 tbsp of almond essence (to replicate the Amaretto flavour).
- It’s of Dark chocolate, shaved.
Chocolate Tiramisu instructions
- For chocolate sponge I ve used the ends left from my "Amandine" cake.
- For cream – mix all ingredients together with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- For syrup – add all ingredients in a pot over medium heat. Bring to boil then leave it to cool to room temperature..
- For assembly – use a glass to make a deconstructed tiramisu. Soak some sponge in the syrup, add a layer of mascarpone cream, top with some shaved dark chocolate, add another layer of soaked sponge and repeat with cream and chocolate on top..
- Leave in the fridge overnight. Enjoy!.