Baked Cheesecake (Tokyo Mr. Cheesecake recipe).
You can cook Baked Cheesecake (Tokyo Mr. Cheesecake recipe) using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Cheesecake (Tokyo Mr. Cheesecake recipe)
- Prepare 200 g of Cream cheese.
- It’s 100 g of Caster sugar.
- You need 50 g of Greek yoghurt.
- You need 180 g of Sour cream.
- You need 100 g of Double cream.
- Prepare 2 of Egg.
- It’s 20 g of Corn flour.
- Prepare 9 g of Lemon juice.
- It’s 50 g of White chocolate.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Vanilla paste.
Baked Cheesecake (Tokyo Mr. Cheesecake recipe) instructions
- Mix cream cheese with caster sugar..
- Get another bowl to mix Greek yoghurt and sour cream..
- Beat 2 eggs together first and then pour and mix slowly bit by bit with the sour cream and Greek yogurt mixture.
- Add in lemon juice and sieved cornstarch and mix them well..
- Place double cream, white chocolate and vanilla paste into a milk pan. Heat them up until the chocolate melted on medium heat..
- Pour the double cream and white chocolate mixture into the cream cheese bowl and mix them well..
- Add Greek yoghurt and sour cream mixture into the cream cheese bowl and combine them all well..
- Sieve the cake mixture with a fine strainer twice and then pour the cake mixture into a cake tin lined with parchment paper. Place the filled cake tin on deep cooking pan Fill up 3cm of hot water around the cake tin and place it into the oven. (If the cake tin gets a lose base, need to wrap some foil outside to make sure hot water won’t get in the tin).
- Bake the cake at 180℃ for 25 minutes or 150℃ for 20 minutes. Remove it from the oven and allow it to chill. Take the baked cheesecake out from the cake tin..
- Chill the cheesecake in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight. Before serving the cake, removing the cake from the fridge for 30-60 minutes to the room temperature for a creamy taste. Decorate the cake with some berries and fruits. Enjoy!!!.