Flourless Apple Crumble.
You can cook Flourless Apple Crumble using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Flourless Apple Crumble
- You need of Topping (Crumble).
- Prepare of cornflour.
- Prepare of oats.
- You need of cinnamon (optional).
- It’s of nutmeg (optional).
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of Filling.
- It’s of peeled apples.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- You need of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
- You need of cornflour.
- It’s of Nutmeg.
Flourless Apple Crumble step by step
- Mix all the ingredients for the crumble together so it’s thick but can crumble in your hands.
- Put your cut and peeled apples into a bowl and then add in the other ingredients for the filling.
- Stir well until combined.
- Pour your apples into a pirax and then crumble your topping on top of it so the apples are covered.
- Heat it in the oven for 180* 30-40 minutes.