Baked Raspberry & White Chocolate Cheesecake.
You can have Baked Raspberry & White Chocolate Cheesecake using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Raspberry & White Chocolate Cheesecake
- You need of Base.
- It’s of digestive biscuits.
- You need of melted butter.
- You need of golden syrup.
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare of cream cheese.
- You need of double cream.
- It’s of natural yoghurt.
- Prepare of caster sugar.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of raspberries.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare of raspberries.
- Prepare of white chocolate.
Baked Raspberry & White Chocolate Cheesecake instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 or 160 for fan assisted oven. Put biscuits, butter and golden syrup in bowl to mix or in mixer. Put biscuit mix in cake tin base and pat down evenly and ensuring all edges filled..
- Bake the base in oven for 5-10 minutes and set aside to cool. Turn oven down to 160 or 140 for fan assisted oven..
- Add cream cheese, yoghurt, double cream, sugar and eggs into mixer and whisk until all combined and smooth. Mix well with spatula ensuring all sides of bowl patted into mix. Fold in raspberries. Pour mix into tin and even out with spatula. Put tin in roasting tray and fill roasting tray with boiling water up to half way of your cake tin and put in oven for one hour..
- After one hour, open oven door partially and allow to cool for a further hour. Then carefully use knife on sides to remove cake from base and move onto serving plate. When cool, place in fridge for 8 hours..
- Before serving spread raspberries on base and use 2/3 of white chocolate to melt and drizzle over raspberries. I also combined some raspberries through a sieve with white choc and smashed about 10g choc into small pieces and spread on top. Serve with fresh cream, ice cream or whatever you prefer..