Keto Cajun Spiced Chicken. Cajun Chicken Recipe that can be baked, pan fried or grilled. Add as much of the spice blend-oil mixture as you'd like, depending on how spicy you'd like the dish to be. Cajun seasoning is a simple spice blend that typically contains a mix of paprika, garlic and onion powders, dried thyme, and a hint of cayenne.
Chicken Tenders – You can use chicken tenders or slice chicken breasts into thin strips. Extra Virgin Olive Oil – Olive You can also bake in a preheated oven. Keto Curry Chicken / Low Carb Indian Recipe. You can have Keto Cajun Spiced Chicken using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Cajun Spiced Chicken
- You need 4 of Chicken Breasts or small Cooked Chicken.
- It’s 1 of chopped Onion.
- Prepare of Mixed Sliced Peppers.
- You need 2 Cups of Grated Cheese.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Mild Chilli Powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Paprika Spice.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Cajun Spice.
- You need to taste of Salt, Pepper and Garlic Powder.
This easy Cajun-spiced chicken recipe is made with boneless chicken breasts. The chicken is marinated with spices and then grilled or broiled. The chicken is seasoned and refrigerated for about an hour before it's cooked, so plan to begin at least an hour before you plan to cook the chicken. Chicken is beloved by keto eaters because it's simple to prepare and easy on the wallet, but that doesn't mean it has to be boring!
Keto Cajun Spiced Chicken step by step
- Fry the Chicken, Peppers and Onion until chicken is cooked..
- While cooking add all seasoning ingredients..
- Remove from the heat and stir in the mayonnaise and grated cheese (save a little cheese to sprinkle on the top).
- Serve with salad or wrap the mixture in lettuice leaves..
With these recipes, it's easy to make chicken the seasoned star of your dinner plate once again. Before you head to the kitchen, know that most studies on keto look at. Cajun seasoning has long been one of my go-to faves for amping up everything from chicken to seafood, veggies to potatoes, soups to stir-frys, dips to dippers, roasting in the oven or on the grill — you name it. It's one of those brilliant spice blends that works well with just about everything. In this easy recipe for cajun chicken, chicken breast is coated with a tasty rub, then baked in a hot oven until perfectly juicy.