Mum’s Old English Rice Pudding.
You can cook Mum’s Old English Rice Pudding using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mum’s Old English Rice Pudding
- It’s of Pudding Rice (or any short style grain rice).
- It’s of White Sugar.
- You need of Full cream Milk.
- You need of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare of Treacle or Strawberry Jam (to serve).
Mum’s Old English Rice Pudding instructions
- Pour the rice into a cooking dish. Covering just the bottom..
- Add the Sugar so that it covers the Rice.
- Pour in the milk until just below the dish. Add 4 small slices of butter.
- Put the dish in to a fan assisted oven to a heat of 150.C. Stir after 15 minutes and continue to cook for a further 60 mins. Check often there after and remove when it has a skin that’s lightly browned. Serve with either treacle or jam… or maybe enjoy it alone..