Biscoff cheesecake. This CRAZY creamy & indulgent Biscoff Cheesecake recipe is a no bake delight that's easy to make yet seriously impressive! How to Make The Best No Bake Biscoff Cheesecake (Video Included). Put the Biscoff spread in a small heatproof bowl and sit over a small pan of simmering water Drizzle half the melted spread over the top of the cheesecake, then scatter the biscuits on top.
Lotus Biscoff lovers you're in for a treat! A creamy cheesecake with an airy, mousse-like texture that screams Lotus in every bite! This no-bake Biscoff cheesecake is the real deal when it comes to pure indulgence. You can have Biscoff cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Biscoff cheesecake
- It’s of For the base:-.
- It’s 30 of Lotus Biscoff biscuits.
- It’s 85 gram of unsalted melted butter.
- Prepare of For the filling:-.
- It’s 1 tub of double cream (600 ml).
- You need 160 gram of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Lotus Biscoff spread.
- Prepare 75 gram of icing sugar.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of For the topping:-.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Lotus Biscoff spread.
All you need are Lotus Biscoff biscuits and the usual cheesecake ingredients to make this cheesecake recipe. This no-bake lotus Biscoff cheesecake is the perfect cheesecake recipe for all the Biscoff lovers. If you've never dried biscoff, you should definitely try this dessert. This no-bake lotus Biscoff cheesecake is the perfect cheesecake recipe for all the Biscoff lovers.
Biscoff cheesecake step by step
- To make the base:- Line the bottom of a 9inch springform pan with a greaseproof paper round. Using a food processor, pulse the Lotus Biscoff biscuits into fine crumbs. Keep 3 tablespoon of crumbs aside for topping. With the remaining crumbs add in the melted butter until combined. Spread the crumb mixture to the prepared pan's bottom and press evenly..
- To make the filling:- In a bowl add the fresh cream and icing sugar and whip with electric whisk until soft peaks form. In another bowl add salt, Lotus Biscoff spread and cream cheese and mix until well combined and very smooth. Cut and fold the whipped cream until mixed well. Transfer on top of the base and spread into an even layer with a smooth surface. Cover tightly with cling film wrap and refrigerate overnight..
- Place the remaining Lotus Biscoff spread in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for about 40 seconds until it is melted. Pour the Biscoff spread all over the surface. Spreading it out into a smooth even layer. Sprinkle the sides of the cake with the reserved cookie crumb mixture. Refrigerate for further 15 minutes before serving. Pipe fresh cream if preferred..
Biscoff cookie crust, cream cheese- biscoff cookie butter. A delicious No-Bake Biscoff Cheesecake, with a Biscoff Biscuit Base, creamy Biscoff Cheesecake filling, sprinkled with more biscuits and whipped cream and a Biscoff Drizzle. Introducing my dreamy, creamy no bake cheesecake made with Biscoff Cookie Spread and crunchy Biscoff Cookie crumbs. If you like Biscoff spread, you'll freak over this easy Biscoff cheesecake from Delish.com. The Biscoff Cheesecake is any Biscoff lovers dream!