Peach Melba Cake.
You can cook Peach Melba Cake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peach Melba Cake
- It’s of gluten free self raising flour.
- It’s of dairy free natural yoghurt.
- It’s of caster sugar.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- You need of fresh peaches diced.
- It’s of fresh raspberries.
Peach Melba Cake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC.
- Whisk together the dairy free yoghurt, caster sugar, eggs and vegetable oil Stir in the gluten free flour, peaches and raspberries.
- Spoon into a greased and lined 8" square tin Bake for 55 minutes.
- Remove from the tin and allow to cool completely I dusted mine with some icing sugar before serving.