Cocoa Pasta with Cheese Sauce. On clean work surface, thoroughly combine the flour and cocoa powder Make a well in the middle for the eggs Crack the eggs into the middle of the flour well. Crispy Shrimp Pasta – the best shrimp pasta ever with rich creamy sauce and cajun-seasoned crispy fried shrimp. Filled with pasta, chicken, ham, a creamy sauce, and melted Swiss cheese, this Creamy Chicken.
Pasta with Tuna and VegetablesLa Cocinera Con Prisa. tomatoes, garlic, yellow onion, tuna, pasta, bouillon. These creative, non-marinara, homemade pasta sauce recipes will come in handy when you want to We'll always love you, marinara, but it's time we started seeing other homemade pasta sauces. Too much cheese overthickens it, so gradually add Pecorino while tossing the pasta. You can have Cocoa Pasta with Cheese Sauce using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cocoa Pasta with Cheese Sauce
- It’s 90 gm of pasta flour 00.
- It’s 5 gm of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 tsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of cold espresso coffee.
- It’s of Melted Cheese or Bechamel Sauce to serve.
- It’s of Bechamel Cheese Sauce.
- You need 30 gm of butter.
- Prepare 15 gm of plain flour.
- Prepare 250 gm of milk.
- Prepare 100 gm of Tasty cheese or Pecorini grated.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
Turn on the heat to medium and start to whisk the mixture. This easy cheese sauce is prepared with a simple white sauce base and shredded cheese. Serve it with vegetables, pasta, rice, or even on sandwich melts. Use this classic cheddar cheese sauce on broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, or other vegetables.
Cocoa Pasta with Cheese Sauce step by step
- Place flour and cocoa powder on a board, create a well in the centre and add the egg. Using a fork, beat the the egg well then gradually start to mix in with the surrounding flour.
- Continue to combine together with your hands, then add the oil and knead the dough for 5-10 mins until it is elastic.
- Cover the dough with cling wrap and place it in the refrigerator for 20-30 mins.
- Remove from the refrigerator, unwrap and lightly dust a large work surface with flour then roll your pasta into a large thin sheet using a rolling pin. Fold the dough into thirds, then roll it out again.
- Once you have rolled your dough to approx 0.5 mm thickness in a long rectangle shape, roll the sheet of dough loosely then cut thin (1-2 mm) slices at the short end of your roll to create a fettuccine or tagliatelle pasta.
- Stretch the pieces out to dry for approx 30 mins then create pasta nests.
- Add butter to a saucepan and heat gently.
- Add the flour and stir constantly until you have a smooth paste (a roux).
- Remove from the heat and add a little bit of the milk at a time whilst stirring to ensure you remove any lumps. Return to the the heat and continue stirring until the sauce thickens.
- Add your nutmeg, stir through, add cheese and stir until melted into the sauce then remove from the heat.
- Boil a pot of water and add the pasta for approx 5 mins then serve with melted cheese or bechamel sauce..
It's perfect for pasta and makes an easy. Boil the pasta bite like and add to the sauce. Hi Cocoa pasta is something you can buy, actually, it's not very popular but could be on bio or a little bit fancy shelves, you should fins it It taste like You can make it with salty stuff like creamy mushroom sauce and chicken or with sweet creamy sauce (white chocolate for example) and berries or fruits. I've made many homemade macaroni and cheese dishes but the sauce was very runny this time. Not a bad recipe, as Christina said, it is easy to customize!